You are in to technical innovative solutions that help eliminate time-consuming tasks at our customers, helping them to do more on what they love. This high stakes challenge is what motivates you as a Robotic process automation consultant at FLinQ.
At FlinQ, part of the Dynatos Group, we make “Waves”. #WAVE is the summary of our key values: We challenge, are Accountable, create Value and we Excel. These are the values we apply when interacting with our customers and we rely on our RPA consultants to put that into practice; we apply a pro-active approach and take ownership over our work.
Our RPA consultants:
- Deliver process automations to drive successful adoption and increase consumption
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components
- Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies
- Understand Python and Object-oriented languages and scripting
- Understand database query languages
A successful colleague:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, mathematics. Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience (0-3 years) with software development and RPA technologies
- Communicates pro-actively and efficiently with different stakeholders
- Has problem-solving skills, facilitates a shared understanding of problems, provides possible solutions and helps solving technical challenges
- Has critical thinking skills, understand the customer needs, consider those needs and ask probing questions until the real need is surfaced and understood
- Has relationship-building skills – build trust with the key stakeholder(s) and step into a leadership role to bridge the gap with the implementation team
- Is self-managing, being pro-actively and dependency aware
- Is empathic, can empathize with the situation at the customer in order to find the optimal solution(s).
- Experience in automating business processes implemented in enterprise applications like SAP, Coupa etc. and in applying OCR, NLP, AI/ML etc. capabilities to enhance business process and performance.
What you can expect from us:
The key words are flexibility, responsibility, and support. We will coach you and provide you the right environment to thrive in. This includes a nice office, company car, salary, and as much coffee and sweets as you want.
Your location: where you’re most valuable
HQ location: Veldkant 35D, Kontich